Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 24 October 2007

My latest "claim to fame" is that our cottage was the inspiration behind the design of this mobile home! It made the Look East news last night and I sat watching it excitedly with my mum and grandma! Our neighbours, Emma and Lucy, are sisters who run a dating agency for people who love the countryside (muddymatches) and yesterday they left the village on a two month tour of Great Britain running events around the country but also learning lots of countryside skills such as thatching and falconry on the way. It will be such an adventure - although having looked inside, the living space is pretty small for two people! It is beautifully decorated with gingham though! So what are your unusual claims to fame?

3 comments:

Vida said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Vida x

Marie Rayner said...

Oh wow! Imagine that! That is a really cute RV!

Rita said...

I can just see them signing autographs everywhere - hope they are as hospitable as you are!