Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 25 December 2008

Happy Christmas Everyone - I hope that wherever you are today and whoever you are with, your Christmas will be filled with good cheer, delicious food and lots of lovely presents from Santa. This is the sampler I have stitched for my mum this year and am giving to her this morning - an unusual Santa with sunflowers (my Mum loves sunflowers so I hope she will like this!) Have a wonderful day and Christmas blessings to you all
Hannah
xxxx

5 comments:

Sharon J said...

What a beautiful and unusual sampler. I'm sure your mum will love it.

Merry Christmas.

Marie Rayner said...

Beautiful sampler Hannah! I love sunflowers as well. I am sure your mum was well pleased with that! Happy Christmas!

Rita said...

Did she like it Hannah?

The Wandering Pit said...

Love the sampler, Hannah! You are so creative. I don't know where you find the time, what with being a lawyer and all the cooking and baking you do!

Hannah said...

She did Rita! Thank you all for lovely comments