Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Monday 20 April 2009

I often use Amazon for pre ordering things that I can't wait to get hold of - the Twilight DVD for example (I am a complete Twilight fan although am not sure this is something I should admit to!) I never imagined that my own book would be available to Pre Order SIX MONTHS in advance!!!! But there you have it - my little book - on Amazon in both the American and UK versions with release dates of 5th and 6th October! It made me smile to see it and I think for the first time I realised I had actually written a book - afterall - if Amazon calls me an author it must be true!

7 comments:

Carlito86 said...

How exciting!!

Nothing wrong with being a Twilight fan!

Alex said...

Wow, congratulations! The six months will fly by!

Rita said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it!!!

lucylastic said...

How thrilling Hannah!!! As someone who loves to write, (blogging only for fun, some stuff for work) I have always dreamed of being an author. Congrats!!!! Lucy

Lucy said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get it! :D

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hannah
I am very happy for you!! I have just placed my order and cannot wait to get your book. Will you be doing a book tour here in the states? :-)
Good Luck
Tracy

Marie Rayner said...

From a die hard Twilight fan I say there's nothing from with being a Twilight fan! I have read all the books and seen the film. I really enjoyed each and everyone and can't wait for the next film to come out. I also can't wait to get my hands on your cookbook!! Congrats!