Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Monday 19 October 2009

Some windfall apple and pears in our garden gave me a lovely photo opportunity at the weekend - two visiting deer stopped for a snack on Saturday afternoon. Although they visit often it is normally just a passing dash through the garden but this time they stopped and munched outside my office window for a whole 15 minutes. Just so cute!

6 comments:

Rita said...

How precious! I saw the most beautiful pheasant today outside - haven't had one so close for ages!

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, ect..... What more can I say?

Best

Tracy :)

Twelfthknit said...

...and so tasty cooked with port and prunes. Oh dear, did I just say that out loud?

Teena Vallerine said...

cute until they start on your roses! t.x

I heart cupcakes said...

Visiting your blog always makes me think I should pack up city life and just move back to the country! I miss seeing wildlife outside my door- although we have urban foxes who recently had cubs! No deer though - unless we go to Greenwich park :)

Gloria Baker said...

What lovely pictures Hannah! gloria