Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Monday 14 June 2010

I think this might be the ultimate
"chocolate" brownie. I made it for our nephew Devan's birthday at the weekend. The brownie was made with milk and dark chocolate with milk chocolate chips and slithers of caramac chocolate (remember that? It used to be one of my favourites and I was so pleased when I found some). The brownie was topped with white chocolate and decorated with slices of twix, kitkat, crunchie, toblerone, ripple, oreos, snickers, double decker, bounty plus minstrals and maltesters and a little chocolate buttercream. So quick and easy to prepare but I dread to think of the calorific content. Worse still - we ate it with ice cream!

8 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh gosh Hannah, I just gained two stone looking at that, but what a wonderful way to go!! Nom Nom!!

meemalee said...

Bloody hell, Hannah - that's heaven on a plate!

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best thing I've seen all week.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

This is a chocolate lovers dream Hannah!

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

looks like a little boy's dream birthday cake to me - well done ! Stupendous idea :-)

Heatherfeather said...

/faints

I want some! Yum

Livet i Fattighuset said...

Haha, this is amazing! Me make right away :-)
What good fun!

Marie

Pille said...

That's a chocoholic's dream cake indeed :)