Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 7 July 2010

I gave an interview last week to the New York Daily News about Sundaes and my book. I was expecting a small piece in the middle of a newspaper. Imagine my delight when the article came through yesterday and it was on the front cover of their Sunday food magazine New York Eats and covered 4 pages!!! 700,000 people read the paper!!!!!! Truly amazing for my little book. I love the fact that they describe it as a "Whole New Swirl of Sundaes" - just lovely! I am so thrilled with the article as you can imagine and a huge thanks to lovely Marny at RPS New York for arranging xxxx

4 comments:

Rose H (UK) said...

Well done, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, this is terrific news! Now what percentage of 700,000 readers might buy the book? Good luck to you. Stephanie in N.Z.

Brownieville Girl said...

Congratulations Hannah .... well deserved.

theundergroundrestaurant said...

well done you!