Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Sunday 25 December 2011

I know that at Christmas I usually post a picture of a jolly Father Christmas or something similar on my blog but I thought that nothing quiet summed up the meaning of Christmas joy and innocence as this picture of Baby Hunter - just perfect in every way.  I wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas with yummy food, all the presents you wished for and most importantly spending time with your loved ones
Hannah
xxxx

8 comments:

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Hannah

Baby Hunter is beautiful!

A very specail Christmas gift for your brother and his wife.

Merry Christmas

Best
Tracy :)

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Sorry~special

Elpiniki said...

Very beautiful photo! Happy holidays for you and your family!
Love your blog! Nice finding you!
Visit me at: my-greek-cooking.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

Beautiful beautiful baby Hunter. That's the best gift anyone could ever get.

Laura said...

Hannah, I just bought your gluten free baker book and I love it! I made the ginger cookies and they were delicious!

I am writing to ask your permission to publish some of your recipes as I make them. I will make sure I make references to your name, book, and blog of course.

I was trying to find an e-mail to contact your privately but couldn't find it.

Happy New Year and congratulations to your brother and wife and welcome little one!

Laura said...

I will post them on my blog, I forgot to add. I am gluten free and I might have celiac so I am really happy to have found your gorgeous book.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby!! I have treated myself to your Whoopie Pies book this xmas and wanted to know if I have no buttermilk which of the substitues do you think best sour cream or natural yoghurt? I'm going to try the caramel popcorn recipe tonight.

Hannah said...

Thank you all for your kind wishes for Baby Hunter - she is doing very well and I can't wait to meet her in person when I next go to the States.

Bea - I do hope you like the book. I prefer sour cream but yoghurt will work fine too - I generally just use whatever I have in the fridge pretty interchangeably!
Have fun baking!