Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 18 January 2012

I know that this blog is meant to be about cooking and not really about my new niece but I just had to share these two latest photos with you - firstly my lovely brother and Hunter asleep together - what a peaceful looking picture (shame she isn't this quiet all the time!!!!!) and also her dressed up as a reindeer in her car seat - how totally adorable does she look?  Happy Days xxxx

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my gosh, such beautiful photos. New babies, can anything be more wonderful? I think not. Babies are such a blessing. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Bergfeld said...

They are beautiful photos and she is very, very sweet. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great place for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Nonamoose said...

It's your blog, you can post what you like! She's absolutely adorable though - love that photo of her in her seat with her reindeer costume on. That is so cute!

Thank you for posting them; they made me smile :-)