Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Monday 21 January 2013

What fun was had in my village this weekend - such a lot of snow and tobogganing galore.  With flasks of mulled wine and baked apples for everyone we headed to the hill at the end of my lane.  Toby built a snow ramp and we had great fun flying off the ramp on our sledges.  The prize for the most spectacular tumble probably went to me who managed a 360 somersault off the sledge - I just hope that no one was videoing it - it would have been worthy of you've been framed!  Hope that you are all keeping warn and staying safe on the icy roads.


1 comment:

Snowy said...

Looks like you had great fun, Hannah. Would love to have seen you on You've Been Framed! x